General Use Warnings
- Keep all directions for future use and use only as instructed.
- Please follow all the current instructions and warnings prior to using this product.
- This product is for smokers only and is not intended for non-smokers.
- These products are not smoking cessation devices, nor are they intended to be. If you are trying to quit smoking, please consult your doctor.
- Do not modify or attempt to disassemble this product. Use according to instructions.
- Do not drink the e-liquid or puncture the cartridge.
- Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may result in nicotine overdose.
- Flavorings in the e-juice may contain trace amounts of nuts, gluten, sugar, or other sweeteners. Flavorings may also contain artificial colors, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients. A small percentage of people have allergies to propylene glycol, present in many, but not all, e-liquids.
- California Proposition 65: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Nicotine warning: Nicotine is a highly addictive substance and can be poisonous, with serious health consequences including death. You should not use this product if you have any underlying medical conditions which may be aggravated or exacerbated by this product. You may experience withdrawal symptoms after stopping the use of this product. Some of the side effects of nicotine use may include irregular heartbeat, changes in blood pressure, inflammation of blood vessels, chest pain, depression, shortness of breath, sweating, dizziness, throat irritation, rash, swelling, nose bleed, diarrhea, headache, and dry mouth. Consult your physician prior to using this product. Nicotine is quickly absorbed with skin contact. Keep away from skin, eyes, mouth, and any other area of the body. In the event that you come into contact with nicotine, wash the affected area with soap and water for at least 15 minutes, and immediately contact your local Poison Control Center.
- Drug interactions: Nicotine may interact with certain pharmaceutical drugs. Consult your physician or pharmacist prior to use to avoid serious complications.
- Do not use in conjunction with illicit drugs, alcohol, energy drinks, herbal, nutritional, and/or nutraceutical supplements.
- Children and Pets: Keep away from children and pets. Small parts may be ingested and may lead to suffocation, injury, poisoning, or death.
- Do not dispose of in trash containers, nor litter the environment. Please recycle.
- Propylene glycol is poisonous to aquatic animals.
- Not for use by women who are nursing, pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant.
- Consult your doctor prior to use of this product.
- Equipment warning: Do not use or charge with non-approved devices. Overuse of vaping apparatus may cause this product to overheat, malfunction, and/or cause burns or other physical injury.
- Do not leave this product unattended while charging, and do not charge it in your vehicle.
- Always turn off your vaping apparatus in between uses.
- Electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, and e-liquid are not approved by the FDA.
- You must be of legal smoking age in your jurisdiction to use this product.
- Do not attempt to fix, correct, replace, or install any part of the vaping apparatus; see your seller.
- Expect to have slight variances in the ingredients and nicotine levels. Exact amounts are not guaranteed.
- Vape away from the vicinity of people and pets. The effects of second-hand vapor have not been scientifically confirmed. Propylene glycol, present in many, but not all e-liquids, is an allergen and nicotine, present in most e-liquids, is known to the state of California to cause reproductive harm.
- Use this product in moderation. Failure to do so may cause nicotine overdose which can lead to an irregular heart-beat and other symptoms listed in item 27.
- Drink at least 8 cups of water daily.
- Vaping flavorings may cause repiratory illness, disease, or other potential side effects.
- Do not mix different brands or flavors of e-liquid, as doing so may result in injury.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the common ingredients of e-liquid, such as propylene plycol, vegetable glycerin, nicotine, and food/beverage flavorings.
- Do not use before, during, and after exercising.
- Inhaling more than 30 puffs in a single day may have negative side effects to your health.
- Vaping and exposure to vaping may potentially cause the emergence, contraction, contribution to, aggravation or exacerbation of various forms of adverse health effects including, but not limited to; cancer, heart disease, arteriosclerosis, cancer, carcinoma, liver disease, repiratory disease or illness, cancerous or precancerous abnormal condition or conditions, disorder, sickness, ailment, unhealthiness, symptoms, disease, illness, or malady of the human body.
- Allergen Information: Some flavorings may contain milk, egg, tree-nut, and wheat derivatives. (Please refer to flavoring descriptions for further information. IE, creamy or nutty flavors).
All Li-ion batteries may vent if they are misused.
Over discharging and over charging these types of batteries can result in thermal runaway.
We DO NOT recommend building/wrapping a coil lower than 0.2Ω in resistance.
Our employees will not and DO NOT build coils below 0.2Ω for you, the customer.
- NEVER use a lower than the recommended resistance load specified by your device or battery.
- We advise that you NEVER build or use a coil below 0.2Ω in resistance.
- NEVER leave your batteries unattended while they charge.
- Always remove batteries from charger when they are done charging.
- NEVER store batteries loosely in a pocket or purse. Batteries must be stored in a battery case on person.
- Never allow foreign metallic items come in contact with the positive and negative electrodes of any battery.
- Store batteries in a case at its nominal voltage, typically 3.7 volts, if not being used.
- Never discharge a battery past its specified cut-off voltage, which is typically 3.0volts.
- IT IS dangerous to re-charge a Li-ion battery that is lower than 1.5 volts for an extended period of time.
- NEVER surpass the batteries’ specified discharge rates given by the manufacturer.
- Use an Ohm’s Law calculator to keep you safe with everything you use.
- Refer to the Manufacturer’s Specifications on all devices before use.
- Please refer to our website at VapeRite.com for more about product and warranty information.
Any misusage or damage caused by misuse will instantly VOID your warranty.
WARNING: Some tanks are made from polycarbonate is not suitable for
e-liquid use as some flavors might affect its structural integrity causing it to craze or crack. Please check and see if your tank is made from a suitable material (like glass, Pyrex, stainless steel, etc.) when using citrus, cinnamon, and tea flavors.
All batteries and devices are used at Your Own Risk. VapeRite, LLC is not responsible for any damages done to any property or person.